Motörhead formed in 1975 with one simple goal: to make loud, fast, and vicious rock. Mixing rock and roll, heavy metal, and punk rock, Motörhead blazed a brand new trail and cemented their place in music history. For forty years, Motörhead rocked without ever letting up.
Celebrating this legendary band, the Vans x Motörhead Rowley brings a new look to the shoe that revolutionized our industry upon its introduction. Built to go harder and last longer, the Rowley utilizes Vans’ RapidWeld detailing with an advanced stitchless construction for premium durability and comfort, along with our revolutionary WAFFLECUP™ outsole construction-the first-of-its-kind outsole unit to offer skateboarders the best of both worlds: unrivaled boardfeel and superior support.
Finished with DURACAP™ reinforcement rubber underlays, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners, Vans’ original waffle outsoles, and suede uppers with Motörhead logo embroidery at the heel, the Motörhead Rowley goes hard. Destroy skate spots, not skate shoes.
• Vans x Motörhead collection
• WAFFLECUP CONSTRUCTION – Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY – Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
• CLASSIC GUM RUBBER GRIP – The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, made of a rubber that offers grip and support, is what attracted skaters to Vans in the first place. This is the Sole of Skateboarding.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING – Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.