The Sk8-Hi, originally called Style 38, was introduced in 1978 as the premiere high top skate shoe. Introducing an innovative high padded collar for ankle support and a reinforced toe box, it was the second shoe to feature the iconic Vans sidestripe while simultaneously bringing a whole new look to the Vans family. It was and still is an emblem of “Off The Wall” culture.
Bringing electric energy to a timeless favorite, the Sk8-Hi Bolt features thunderbolt detailing along the eyelets and emerging from the front bumper. This lace-up shoe is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers and comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Bolt details along the eyelets and sidewalls
• Durable suede and canvas uppers
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles