Motörhead formed in 1975 with one simple goal: to make loud, fast, and vicious rock. Mixing rock and roll, heavy metal, and punk rock, Motörhead blazed a brand new trail and cemented their place in music history. For forty years, Motörhead rocked without ever letting up.
Celebrating this legendary band, the Vans x Motörhead Skate Slip-On delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Slip-On durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
Along with sturdy suede uppers and Motörhead logo embroidery at the heels, the Skate Slip-On gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand.
• Vans x Motörhead collection
• INCREASED DURABILITY – DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS – Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP – Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING – Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.