This season, Vans Anaheim Factory celebrates the earliest days of the Authentic with a nautical theme. Paying tribute to a time before skateboarders discovered Vans, the Authentic 44 Deck DX comes reissued with a rare, blue siped outsole-thin rubber slits used for traction in wet conditions-taking us back to when this boat shoe really was a boat shoe.
Offering modernized comfort with upgraded Ortholite® sockliners, the Authentic 44 Deck DX also features throwback details like the original style number, higher glossed foxing tape, original drill lining weight, and cotton laces. This classic lace-up shoe is made with vintage-inspired textile uppers to complete the look.
• Original style number
• Blue siped outsole for traction
• Vintage-inspired textile uppers
• Ortholite® sockliners
• Higher glossed foxing tape
• Cotton laces
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles
• 4 metal eyelet lace rows for sizes 3.5-6
• 5 metal eyelet lace rows for sizes 6.5 and up