Vans’ Anaheim Factory Collection honors our 50 + years of making footwear history by reintroducing iconic silhouettes that celebrate unique design details informed by the original Vans make and model.
Paying tribute to our first Vans factory in Anaheim, California, the Anaheim Factory Old Skool 36 DX borrows details from the original Old Skool while offering modernized comfort with upgraded Ortholite® sockliners. Along with throwback details like the original style number, higher glossed foxing tape, original drill lining weight, and cotton laces, this iconic sidestripe shoe features vintage-inspired suede and textile uppers with a checkerboard design made from a mix of metallic screen prints, embroidery, and studs.
• Original style number
• Vintage-inspired suede and textile uppers
• Checkerboard design made from metallic screen prints, embroidery, and studs
• Ortholite® sockliners
• Higher glossed foxing tape
• Supportive padded collars
• Cotton laces
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles