The Sk8-Hi was introduced in 1978 as Style 38, and showcased the now iconic Vans Sidestripe on a new, innovative high top silhouette. As only the second model featuring the recognizable marker formerly known as the “jazz stripe,” the Sk8-Hi brought a whole new look to the Vans family.
Building on that first legendary high top, the Live at HOV Sk8-Hi honors the imagination and creative expression that has taken place at our House of Vans locations. This lace-up shoe also includes durable suede and 12 oz canvas uppers with contrast stitching, re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Durable suede and 12 oz canvas uppers
• House of Vans sidewall print
• Lace-up closure
• Re-enforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles