The Sk8-Hi, originally called Style 38, was introduced in 1978 as the premiere high top skate shoe. Introducing an innovative high padded collar for ankle support and a reinforced toe box, it was the second shoe to feature the iconic Vans sidestripe while simultaneously bringing a whole new look to the Vans family. It was and still is an emblem of “Off The Wall” culture.
Building on that first legendary high top, the Santa Flame Sk8-Hi features an “Off The Wall” take on Santa to make your holiday a little more radical. This lace-up shoe is made with sturdy suede and textile uppers and comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles for reliable, everyday grip.
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Durable suede and textile uppers
• Graphics featuring Santa on a fiery sleigh
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles