First introduced in 1977, the Vans #98-now known as the Classic Slip-On-instantly became an icon in Southern California. Fast forward to today, and the Classic Slip-On is known worldwide for its comfortable silhouette, easy wearability, and beloved design.
Adding a twist to the original slip-on style, the Classic Slip-On Patchwork features sturdy textile uppers constructed with a patchwork of traditional suiting materials and patterns. This timeless slip-on shoe also includes supportive padded collars, elastic side accents, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ iconic slip-on shoe
• Low profile textile uppers
• Patchwork construction with mixed patterns
• Supportive padded collars
• Elastic side accents
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles
There are no reviews yet.